23 November, 2012

thankful.

This was my meal for thanksgiving last year... I remember I took a picture because I knew it wouldn't be the same this year! :)  We for some reason didn't have turkey, oh man, that was a delicious meal!!!

This year... I didn't even have supper!  I went home right after work to quick clean up my humble abode because I invited some chicas to come over to make some cookies!  Pumpkin cookies that is!  My sister sent me a gift bag full of pumpkin goodies which I have been savoring, one thing which was a pumpkin spice cookie mix.


In the morning, I had my last pumpkin spice latte by Starbucks VIA in the morning, soooo good! After I assembled some of the new furniture I was able to buy!!!  Then I had class where I gave exams, and then after class was our cookie time.

 Only two lovely ladies could make it, but that's okay.... more for us, right?!  We were going to make 2 types of cookies, do a craft, talk, laugh, give things... fun things like that (minus playing football outside, haha), but since only 2 ladies came, we spent the time talking and eating... typical I guess.


It was lovely to have them, and lovely to send them home with goodies too.
This Thanksgiving, among so many other things I'm thankful for, starting and ending my day with pumpkin-something sure was a blessing.


I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.Psalm 9:1



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to taste those cookies someday ... :)