22 November, 2012

T-City Top 10-coming soon & exciting news!

I decided in honor of my 10 months here, living in the Lord's grace day by day, I would do a T-City Top 10.  Not really sure what that means or what it will include.
Maybe in the 10, things I've learned, characteristics about T-city, and the like.
So that means 10 posts will be coming!!!  :) :)

Today is thanksgiving in my homeland, LOVE this day and this time there.
Wish I could be there with family and eating the delicious cuisine, but alas here I stay.  But I am content!!!

My thanksgiving post will be tomorrow so you can see how I celebrated.

The big news today is that my baby sister got engaged last night!!!

The mother-of-the-Bride, the BRIDE TO BE, and the Gramma-of-the-Bride!
(What Beauties!!!!!!)

Love her so much, and it aches me that I am so far when she will be planning, celebrating, etc.  And that I haven't even met the guy is hard, but I know he loves Jesus, treats my sister well and loves her & myli so much (and is patient, haha).  What more could one ask for in a future brother-in-law?!  For that I am super thankful, the Lord is so good.

Congrats Al, Love you so much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!


[url=http://cheapjordans2013.22web.org]cheap air jordans[/url]


[url=http://jordansoutletgs.devhub.com/]jordans outlet[/url]

Unknown said...

Really awsome. I like it. Also like baqueira for ski resort.

Thanks