25 April, 2012

on the menu.

Mexican Lasagna, Guacamole & chips, and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars.

my sweet small group asked me to teach them how to prepare an "American Dish."
i suggested we just go to Jano's for a burger and fries :)

i had no idea what to make... but i know that i really love Mexican food.
so, with hopes that they wouldn't get offended that I wanted to prepare a different Latino dish (I had to convince them that I LOVE Peruvian Cuisine more than Mexican, ha!), i suggested Mexican Lasagna.  They LOVE lasagna, but I wanted it to have a little bit of a Mexican flavor, instead of Italian.

It took us 2 hours to prepare and cook it all, but it was SO worth it!!
It turned out delicious, and we had so much fun :)

I love my {Peruvian} SG!!
(miss my SG in MN!!)


Full Bellies = success!!!

No comments: