26 March, 2012

beach time.


going to the beach is like going to the lake.
that's the norm in Minnesota...you grab what you can, throw it in a bag, and head to the lake for the afternoon to relax.

now the beach on the pacific ocean is my new lake.
the closest beach to T-city is like a 20 minute ride in a micro costing S./2 roundtrip (equaling less than a $1).  it's not the prettiest beach the locals say, they actually call it out ride gross and ugly.
but to me it's the BEACH by the OCEAN!!

I went on my 1 day off at the end of February, and I went on my afternoon free this last weekend.  I have 2 days off this week, so I will probably try to find a friend to go with this week too.
I actually swam in the water this past weekend, so fun!
the waves were pretty strong, and the beach is mostly rocks, so it's not super swimmer friendly, but it was still fun to get wet with my girlfriends!
Cynthia's niece Brittany making her sand castle
My dear friend Cinthia and me

Beach by Sunset with Catrina, Kati and Lokilinda :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie you look great in this last picture! Beautiful sunset picture! A little jealous of the beautiful weather down there. It's rainy here today. - Amanda