24 January, 2012

tennis!!

In this house, Tennis is the sport!
Lucky for me I played in High School... okay okay, only my Freshman year, but still!

I brought my racket per Pastor Marco's request.
The morning after I arrive I got up to go play with them at 7am.
There is a guy in the church that plays well, so Marco is learning from him how to play.
Marco's daughter Gabi goes as well, and they have invited Lessly to go!

So we go, we play, and we enjoy!



2nd day of tennis... happy in the morn!


There is only 1 court, so we use these walls to practice -- 
I think they are actually for soccer, but tennis alike.

we did actually get it down without the boys' help!

Glen and Pastor Marco (serving, on the right) on the 1 court.

Glad to know I can still hit the ball and play ok - always room for improvement!

No comments: