24 February, 2012

looooong time, no post.

To say I've been busy is an understatement!

Things have been nut-so!!

A good busy you ask?  Well... yes.  I do say yes, because it is far better than being super bored in my days.

Busy with what??
Well... teaching!

Since I last posted, I had taken a weekend to go to the North of Peru with a couple girlfriends.  My good friend Sindy invited me to go with her and another friend, Raquel.
For those that might be tempted to think, "All she is doing there is playing!" -- I beg to differ :)

I'm grateful I got away with these friends (Sindy is my longest friend here in Peru and has since left for Spain for the rest of this year) for 2 days before the storm of lesson planning, long teaching days, and little-sleep nights!

So here are my apologies, I'm going to try and post here and there more often... I'm aware that so many bloggers say this.  It's my aspiration to be better, but no promises, unfortunately  :(

No comments: