21 November, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

that's right folks, today up went the Christmas tree!!!!
Not only that, but the Christmas decorations made their way out of the boxes and onto the counters and walls!!! We have a wreath on our door, snowmen flooding the television stand (okay...only two), and endless Christmas tablecloths!! And I'm not even exaggerating when I say endless, for about the last 5 weeks or so, we've had a different Christmas table cloth on the table every week. I don't know where they come from, but they just show up! Aida and Carlos also put up the Christmas lights outside our house now. More and more houses are putting up lights, and it's really pretty. Christmas all over every store when I got here at the beginning of October!! haha, it was really quite a shock to see!! But now as it approaches the holiday season, it's so comforting! Okay, just thought I'd post a little something!


here's a picture with both Carlos and Aida, and one of just me and Carlitos.
Carlos and I are the kids in the family...haha

1 comment:

danielle said...

Ahh! You have so many new posts, that I haven't read... i guess I've been slacking, but I didn't know a blogger could be so faithful! Geepers, I'd better catch up- but yay for Christmas... don't forget to introduce them all to Mariah Carey! haha