23 November, 2006

A Heart of Gratitude

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalm 100:4

So much to be thankful for.
As I take time to ponder over the last year let me list just a few:

~ I am thankful for my amazing family that loves me, and supports me in all things I pursue.
~ I am thankful for always having a warm place to sleep at night.
~ I am thankful that I have food to eat.
~ I am thankful for ALL of the safe travels I have had throughout the year.
~ I am thankful for such wonderful encouraging friends.
~ I am thankful to be a citizen of a free country with limitless options.
~ I am thankful for the priveledge, honor and ablitlity to learn and be a missionary.
~ I am thankful that difficult times arise, He is my Rock and my Strength.
~ I am thankful for the neverending blessings He pours out so generously, and many times go unthanked.
~ I am thankful I serve a loving, all knowing God who is so good, and is in control.

I hope that those who celebrated today were totally blessed.
So much to be thankful for.
Praise God.
Praise God.

3 comments:

Joelle said...

its nice to see that your art skills have improved since you've moved to a new country. the water must be doing you good! good post.happy american thanksgiving my foreign friend.

danielle said...

aww- i love it, especially the picture. well I'm thankful for you, and for the fact that even though you're in another country a million miles away, you still manage to be the best friend ever! Cute post!

Anonymous said...

happy american thanksgiving annie!!!!