07 December, 2006

long overdue update!

hi guys!!! I'm still here I promise!! haha. Well, lots has been going on, hence the reason why I haven't posted in awhile.
Let's see where to start.... I started Leadership discipling class (I guess we can call them that?) with my director Chuck! Well, I've had one and it was great! I have homework, and that is to read this book called, "Experiencing God" and it's fabulous!! I'm learning so very much from it! Then after our meeting, Chuck, Robbi and I all went to look at a new house here in San Francisco. It was time for a change, and to get a new experience. The meeting of the new family went very well, and the house was nice... so I moved in on Monday!! haha. Very quick, but when my life fits into two bags and a carry-on it's easy to pack up and move!! The move went smooth, and I'm adjusting very well. I was sad to leave the Brenes', but they are so close, I've already popped in to say hello once! I'm looking forward to coffee visits. They were spectacular, and I'm so glad to have experienced my first two months of Costa Rica with them. Here are some pictures of the move...


Myself, Aida and Carlitos, a posed going away picture!!
















Here is my room to the left in the midst of packing...two bags folks, that's it!! and then to the left is Edwin, Aida and me saying farewell... They are just so cute! And then this next pic is of Daniela sleeping 15 minutes into High School Musical!! I rented it to watch with her and Diana, but she fell asleep!! They all called her 'gato' because she looks like a cat!! And the last picture is with the crazy s themselves!! My mom sent me M&Ms, and i made cookes with the s. They couldn't keep their fingers out of the batter, and it just reminded me of when i was a kid, I was the exact same way!! Oh Fun times!

Well that's it. Things are going good. I'll get pics of my new family and house up sometime. I'm without internet for awhile, so it's off to the cafe i go!! Thanks for all your prayers. God is really using so many things to keep me trusting Him and seeking Him more. I am amazed and humbled by His faithfulness everyday.
Blessings to you all!!
Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Joelle said...

I was starting to wonder if you retired your blog. I'm glad you didn't! Good to hear from you again Annie! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

glad everything went smoothly! miss you!

danielle said...

Hey, just thought I'd drop by the ole blog! Good to see you still going at it, even though intenet use is limited for you now. Way to go- updates are always better with pictures!