18 November, 2006

The Dynamic Duo!


I present to you, the blogging world, my Directors Chuck and Robbi Fanberg!
Long awaited photo for those of you wanting to see who exactly is responsible for all of the fun I've been having (namely my mother!).
Chuck and Robbi have been C&MA missionaries for just about 20 years now. They attended the Language Institue here in Costa Rica, then went to Venezuela for a term, and then to Trujillo, Peru for two terms (and left their hearts there...), and are now stationed in Costa Rica... for this term at least!
They are amazing people, and I have enjoyed the time that I get to spend with them. They teach me so much when I am with them, and it's so great having them here. They do a fabulous job guiding and leading me through all of the changes I am experiencing, and will experience!
They for sure are going to be less than thrilled with me posting this, and I might be on my way home soon because of it...just kidding ;)
They deserve a whole lot more than a blog post, but I wanted to share how wonderful they have been to me, and it's only been 6 weeks! ---and I figure it's nice to put a face with a name for all of you checking this!
Props to my directors! Thank you for all your hard work, and God is really using you two to further His kingdom, and I'm so blessed to witness that first hand!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie!! Is this the best picture you oould find???? Yikes! To all you readers.... Annie is just the greatest. She's so much fun and is excited to try just about anything. She has such a sweet, encouraging spirit and we are so blessed to have her here. She has made an amazing adjustment and is fitting into life here in Costa Rica so well. We love her to death... in spite of this hideous picture!! :)

danielle said...

I know you love the Fanbergs and all of Costa Rica, however, did you have to change where you were from to Costa Rica? All that Minnesota blood run out of you? Geepers... Hey, I'm pretty sure I can top this picture... i've got one of Chuck with a fake earing in! haha