25 October, 2006

My future profession is...

WOW!! Taryn Schmu recommended this quiz, and man am I headed in the right direction! I loved the things that it said I should be going for, because I've considered each and everyone before!! Well, minus Art, I've never taken an art class besides what was required in grade 7. Maybe I should consider it...?
Pretty fun quiz though!!! It does confirm I'm on the right track!! haha

Your Learning Style: Personal and Passionate

You are very flexible and curious about the world. Human understanding is very important to you.
You Should Study:
Anthropology
Architecture
Art
Art history
Art therapy
Classics
Counseling
Foreign Languages and Literature
International Studies
Linguistics
Literature
Psychology
Sociology
Teaching
What Should You Study?

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Wow...good for you...glad I could help you out on your "path". haha...yes I am due for an update...I have tons of pictures and stories, theres just not enough time in the day...I also want to blog about my sahweet boyfriend that I now have, but I thought it would be awkward...but now you know...love you and praying for you...

Anonymous said...

there you go annie!