26 October, 2006

I got Brave!

Just thought I'd share a picture of me and my tutor Alejandra with you all! She's as nice as she looks!!
She's 23, and studing at the University here to be a social worker with youth. She is also a leader at a cell group for kids ages 11-17 (which she brings me to with her!). She is the pastor's daughter, and has such a great heart! She takes 2 buses 5 days a week to study with me, and 2 of those days, she goes onto University to attend her classes.
She has been SO wonderful in bringing me places. Today we went into San Jose just to have lunch, and look around at the shops! She tells me of all these great things that there is to do in Costa Rica, and then tells me that we are going to do them!! I hope it's not just words, because they all sound like so much fun!
So I just wanted to share her photo with you all, so you can put a face to the stories! God definately hand picked her for me, because she is so patient, so friendly, has a heart for the Lord and a heart to serve.

3 comments:

danielle said...

Ah, I love her already because she's good to you! And I love how you say she was hand-picked for you! So great!

Joelle said...

Meeting new people is just great! She seems absolutely amazing. Plus Costa Ricans are just beautiful people. ps. I wish that I only had to go to college 2 days a week...jealous.

Anonymous said...

aww...i love her!!!