10 January, 2012

The Start of the "So Long"s...

My last "official" day at work was yesterday.
It was a lot to get wrapped up to hand over, and even though my replacement will not start until next week, I just needed to spend this week preparing for my departure on Monday.

I really enjoyed my 1+ year at Minnehaha, and when I took the job I really thought I would be there for 3 years - but the Lord had other plans.

Below are pics of my fearless leaders who hired me October 2010 and were always so fun to go to lunch with!


Sharon and I - We spent 3/4 of the year in the office together laughing, lunching & oh yes, working... but that was for when our sidekick Dan was not stopping in to show off his latest art work 
and Steve was not telling fun middle school stories :)


Laurie and I - Laurie had babe #3 (a girl!) the April before the summer program started which meant she took a much needed maternity leave.  So albeit we never worked in the office together officially, it was sure a joy to work with her via telephone throughout the year!

I made great friends at MA and was so blessed by so many.
After the goodbyes, I tried to hold back the tears but was overcome for a 
few minutes in the safety of my car, ha!

All were gracious to send me out with nice gifts :)
THANK YOU!!



I'm hoping our paths will cross again soon.

...now where did I put that box of kleenex?

No comments: