17 January, 2012

in Lima!

I´m here in Lima at the BEST hostal ever!
Last trip down here (this past November) I decided to stay in the airport to save some pennies.
THAT was a mistake.
It made for a loooong trip, almost miserable (I´m trying not to exagerate!).

So this time, I decided to actually find a place that I could lay my head down to sleep and maybe even have a shower.
After little research on the internet I came across the hostal Mami Panchita.
>>>Side note, I´m known for finding the 1st thing I like and going with it, instead of doing more research.  Sometimes it comes back to get me, but not this time!

Beautiful House type hostal with each room having their own bathroom.
I got here at 1 am, got a HOT shower (Hot water can be hard to come by!) and got to sleep in.
Breakfast before 10am, and then another cat nap, hehe.

I´m making my last jaunt in a few hours to finally reach T city.
Can´t wait to see my family and friends.

MISSING family and friends from back home.
More on that later...
And later I will recount the Lord´s GOODNESS in this trip.
Only by His hand.

No comments: