21 May, 2007

Erikson's Come for a Visit!

My Dad's youngest brother John and his family came for a visit to Costa Rica!!


John, Karen, Vanessa and Jack were looking for a family vacation destination, and since I was going to be here in Costa Rica for a year, they decided to come and see the country and see me!!
It was SOOOO fun to have them here!! We went to a museum here in San Jose, and just walked around a little and saw some of the sights that the capital has to offer!
I also got to go on a tour with them one of the days there were here! We went on a 12 hour tour of Costa Rica, which was really great! We went to a coffee plantation for breakfast, and then went to one of the volcanos here, it has one of the largest sulfuric acid craters in the world, this was volcano Poas, then saw a waterfall, and had lunch at a resort area here in the rain forest where we saw some rain forest animals! Then went on a boat tour in the rain forest where we saw tons of monkeys and other fun animals!


It was so great to have my family here. It had been awhile since I had see them all, and my little cousins are getting so big!! They were so encouraging to have here, and super refreshing!
Thanks for coming to visit me guys!! I love you!

No comments: