25 March, 2007

A breath of Fresh Air!



My friend Erin Florell came to visit me on my last day of school on her way home from 2 weeks in Equador... how nice right?
She was there for my sweet graduation, and then there were a couple days that we had tour around Costa Rica before our other friends arrived!
So I brought her to the comedor, and then I remembered that I had heard that the San Jose Provincial soccer team had a game in San Jose, and we found out that it was against their biggest rivals... La Ligua. SO... that made Erin even more determined to get to the game!



This is at the Saprissa game, and Erin made a friend on the bus on the way there named Joseph. He was so great to have with us, helped us buy tickets, sat with us in the crazy section, taught us sweet Saprissa chants, and made sure we got into our taxi after the game safe!
The game was one of the funnest experiences here in Costa Rica. I was so happy to share it with Erin for sure! It was SOOOOO crazy, and a very great time.
Oh... and Saprissa won 3-0, so that was even more great!


No comments: