16 March, 2007

bienvenidos a mi casa.


I live with the Campos family. Carlos is the father, and only male. Emiliana (Emi) is my tica mama, and their daughters names are Karla (20) and Mariela (Mari, 25). We all live in this nice humble orange home. I have my own room, and pretty much own bathroom. A very nice family, who has taken me in as their own, and showed me amazing love. I have various pictures on earlier posts about them, but this is my house. The three little windows on the right hand side are my room.

The picture below is of when I broke the far right window on my first day of school trying to kill a mosquito. Mosquitos here are carrying Dange Fever, and I DON'T want to get it, so whenever I see a mosquito, I go to desperate lengths to kill it!

This was at like 6 in the morning, so I had to wait for my host dad to wake him up, and with my head down I told him. I had a new window that night. Pretty funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm proud of your mosquito killing skills. impressive!