13 February, 2007

<3

FELIZ DIA DE AMOR Y AMISTAD!
Hi everyone!! Just wanted to wish you all a very happy Valentine's day!!
In Spanish it translates: "Happy Love and Friendship Day!" and I think I like that a lot!! So to all of those I love, and all of my friends, I'm wishing you a happy day!
these are some cookies that I made with the Baldwin kids this last weekend!!
We has LOTS of fun, and they turned out super cute, and yummy!


this is Brittany (11) and me holding one of the cookies (before we ate it!)

here is Cody (8), Brittany (11), and Nick (9)
They were all really good at making a mess, eating the dough and licking their fingers!!
Hey, we were all guilty of that when we were younger too, you can't blame them!!
They each made cookies for their class to share on the actual day!

Well, have a great Valentine's Day!
Much Love to you ALL!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww annie, i can't believe i missed your call!!!! i was so sad. but thank you for calling and wishing me a happy valentines day! you're so great. it looks like you are having fun :) take care and keep blogging! love you annie,
infinate x's and o's
love michele