14 October, 2006

Farmer's Market FUN!





Aida, her friend Loli and I went to the farmer's market this morning! It was so fun, I could have been there all day people watching! I felt like such a tourist taking pictures, but they're simply for your enjoyment!
Here is a collage of the pictures that I took. Now I've never been to a Farmer's Market before, but I'm assuming that the one's in Minnesota at least aren't this colorful!
Here is a quick description of the photos from left to right:
a picture of some of the goods that we went home with,
here is a little boy trying watermelon as his dad buys one,
here is a papaya cut fancy - I just thought it was pretty,
here is a lady going home with her little cart full,
this is just a picture of a fuit table - so bright!,
here is one of the rows - there were like at least 5 more to go through,
this is the volcano mountain...look close and you can see the morning fog,
this is just a picture of banana man!
It was so cheap, the fruits, veggies and flowers that usually
cost quite a bit at home were really cheap here, and so fresh!
And that was the morning!

4 comments:

Joelle said...

This question is totally random, but I was curious as to what the time difference is between you and me? is your morning our morning?

danielle said...

Well my favorite picture is the banana man- haha, I think it's great you took a picture of him.

Anonymous said...

swiper, no swiping

annie.marie said...

jojo, im the same timezone as saskatchewan!! so we are the same! there is no time change here!