22 May, 2012

warmed water.

Warm water doesn't stream from the tap in these parts.  Normally not a big deal when washing your hands or dishes... you get used to it.
One can also get used to cold (more cool) water in the shower too!

It really wasn't that bad during the summer... being as I would break a sweat in our cracker box oven of an apartment (ha!), it was nice and refreshing. And also because the ground was warm, the water was usually not super cool/cold.

That being said, I still did have to get used to the water with every shower; 
the toe touch, and then slowly I was putting my head under the water.  
Since winter is upon us here (nothing like a MN winter, but it does get chilly...) 
the water has been exceptionally cooler... making showers more of a chore.

I have a "widow maker" in the bathroom/shower that I use {pic below}, but upon my arrival it hasn't worked.  I did ask about it, but didn't want to complain or be a bother asking about it, so I let it go.


Apparently I didn't ask the right person in the house, because the mother-in-law that has been staying in our house for these last 2 weeks placed her complaints about the shower as we are sharing a bathroom, and voila!  Hell-O WARMed water shower!!! 

Steps: turn on the water, flip the switch, wait for the "widow-maker" to warm the water (not long), enjoy a warmed water shower, turn off switch, turn off water.

the magic switch!

Even this little blessing made my hear so happy, and called my heart to worship!  Praise the Lord!!
SOOOOO grateful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving the design of your blog!