29 November, 2011

new look. new title. start of a new journey.

Like the look?
Hope so.

Like the title?
Inspired from Jenny&Tyler's song: Faint Not.
Hope it isn't copyrighted :)
Give it a listen.
AND THEN Download it for FREE at NoiseTrade.com.


The Lord has really used this song to encourage my soul lately.
I am finding that I am SO tempted to despair in the sadness, hardship, and strife in this world.

My hope is in Christ.
One sweet day He will return to redeem this sinful world.
Oh, what a glorious, glorious day that will be - I can hardly wait!
Keep me faithful to you Lord, and to your Word.
Call many, many others to your name in mean time!!

I pray to bring that HOPE with me on this new journey as I teach English and partner with a church working and serving along new beautiful people, brothers and sisters in Christ.

My prayer:
"Where there is darkness let the light come."
**'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie- Love the look and the neat title! LOVE that you'll be blogging again! YAY! Great way to keep in touch with you while you're gone, although not the ONLY communication we'll have. You better help us get skype in order before you leave! :) Welcome back to blogging friend! The blog looks fabulous!- Amanda

Annie said...

how to i become a follower- i can't find it on your page>! annie