06 January, 2007

mi celula...

Every Saturday my church has groups of youth that get together, called cell groups.
Before I was in one of younger kids, and that is because my tutor, Alejandra, was the leader. But now I think I am probably going to be in this cell group with people around my age.
They are very nice, and I like them a lot!
I just wanted to post a pic, mostly because it has a picture of my sisters in it.
This is a group shot I took for them.
It was their Christmas party outing at a "Typical Tica" restaurant.
It was really yummy!
The four in front are my family. Well the guy on the left is Elvin, and that is Karla's boyfriend...Karla is sitting next to him. Next to her is my other sister Mariela, and her boyfriend Juan next to her. I went to Juan's house for New Years.
Mariela and Juan are the leaders of the group.


Just a couple other group shots of the time.
We also celebrated my sister Mariela's birthday this day. They brought out the most disgusting cake!! haha, it was white cake, with sour cream drizzled over it, I had to pretend I thought it was yummy! Then later this day, they all came over to watch movies, and play games. We played "mafia", and it is so funny in Spanish!! But it is fun. My sisters are probably the best actresses I know!
Pictures of my new house and stuff will come.
That's all for now!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis...you only have 10 days until the parents check out your digs!! I am guessing you will have lots of fun :) Tell me what you think of dad's passport photo!! Love you! Nikki

Anonymous said...

your parents are coming??? aww!