17 December, 2006

Teatro National

In light of the holiday season, what´s the holidays without a good theater performance, right?


There is this beautiful National Theater in the middle of San José that I have passed quite a few times, and have dreamed of the chance I would get to see a performance there. But knowing that usually only operas and other really artsy things in Spanish are there, I doubted my opportunity. But was I wrong... The Nutcracker came in town, and a few other Gringas and I jumped on the opportunity to see it!! We had great seats, and the show was very impressive. It was great that it was a ballet, so I didn´t have to think too hard while watching! It was a wonderful performance, and a great night out on the busy town!

Jessi, Ashley and Me!
aka... the gringas!

No comments: