16 September, 2006

the DATE is SET!

after MUCH waiting on a final date for when I get to fly out for my year long mission in Costa Rica, I just received word from the Fanbergs that they will be purchasing a ticket for me to fly down there on:
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2006!
Only two weeks, how crazy!! It is only in Christ that I find my strength, without Him I am nothing. I look forward to being used as an instrument by Him. I really feel very unqualifed in many areas, having not spoken Spanish for a good 3 years for starters... BUT
"God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called."
How great of a God do we serve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie, you are amazing and I'm so excited for you to be serving whole heartedly in Costa Rica. I know that the Lord will use you in so many ways whereever you are. The verse you chose to share is so true...God will qualify you more than you could ever imagine Annie!! It was great to see you this weekend :) x's and o's
squeeze squeeze squeeze
love michele